FIRST JOB BUT PATHETIC EXPERIENCE

 

Salutation Everybody 


Today I'm here to showcase my pathetic experience of my first job as an intern.

I was an intern working in a company called Adsgrill.  I joined this organization on 4th april 2023, when i was shortlisted for the job as a fresher. After a few days of working there, They Forced us to sign an undertaking contract. The contract was about if you sign this contract it will assure us(company) and it will assure you(me) that we can't fire you(company) and you can't leave the job in the middle of the internship. (They told me before signing up the contract that if you will not sign this you may leave) due to the reason as I have had to complete my internship i had to sign it up.


They used to take out a lot of work, I mean not to say that it was something of a bad point for their perspective. They want leads as much as possible however they weren't even paying much and the rules were trash as well. Rules :- If you reach the premises late even for 1min your salary will be deducted even if you have addressed the reason to them. 2nd) They can change any schedule rules at any moment without discussing with the employees. I hope this will make you understand everything that I'm trying to say.

The Workplace work timing is 10am to 7pm, Now they have changed the timings as well from 9:30am to 6:30pm. Alright so in the meantime you cant even talk to anybody or you cant stand up also from the seat respectively. If you do these things you will be fired after taking every ounce of work out of you.

I worked hard for 15 working days, where I generated 11 leads. The sum of efforts aren't bad enough though it is a pretty fine record for an intern(fresher). 

I got fired from this company on 25th april 2023, As I have said one thing with in my colleges group on 12th of April and that was "My job is to bring leads, and pass it over to the conversion team, Its none of my concern if the conversion team can convert the lead to on board the project or not, I'm doing what i'm getting paid for"

The manager of this company heard my saying through CCTV. Since that day I came on his radar. The moment the end of the month was near he decided me to kick me off the company, He made HR to say this thing also we weren't even thinking to pay you, But due to your 1 lead which is going to convert we are gonna pay whatever the amount you deserve from 4th to 25th april with deduction of late comings and for 2 holidays which I have took due to some emergency. 

I would like to put forward this request to my upcoming fellow mates who are planning to join an IT solution organization please don't join AdsGrill.  Website link : https://adsgrill.co.in/

They are scammers and fraud. Their policy says the customers cant visit the premises also they will take 50% advance from the customers as well through online transactions. As an employee first they will take out a lot of work from you then they deduct your salary no matter what was your reason for being late or taken off. They will just find an excuse to deduct. 


You will have to work here as a dog if I must say in other words. You will not get any respect out here. So if you're in the mood to join an IT solution company to work under, please don't join it. 

I've burnt a lot of fuel more than I was getting offered. I didn't even get paid as well. 


It was a terrible experience for me and I don't want anyone to go through the same. Please be careful before joining any organization, do your research, read reviews and talk to current or former employees before making a decision. 


Thank you for listening to my story.


Comments