Turquoise cufflinks from Trendhim.com

Accessories, we all need them, we all want them. Ranging from bags, over cufflinks, via gloves over rings to suspenders and watches.
And sometimes we can, and will and want to spend a lot of money on it.
And sometimes we are looking for something cheaper.
Something stylish, something funny, something useful. Sometimes something you need. Sometimes something that makes you stand out.
But we always want the same: value for money !
And so, while Googling, I stumbled upon www.trendhim.com, and they almost have it all, or at least most of it / them  !
Trendhim.com is based in Denmark, so it has Scandinavian roots. And that reflects in a lot of products. Not only in desing, but also in quality. The products they sell are not only fashionable, and classics, but also very affordable.
And while browsing, being an avid wearer of cufflinks, I stumbled upon these. The gorgeous turquoise I was looking for, for a while. Yet affordable, and without a folding closing mechanism, but studded at the back !
I especially like the color, the ‘silver’ finish, which is by the way smooth and excellent, and the fact that they are studded. I think it brings them to a more ‘chique’ level.
other cufflinks can be found here: https://www.trendhim.com/cufflinks-c.html


They arrived 3 days later, nicely boxed in a set combined with a tie-pin, sporting the same turquoise stone. Nice.
Trendhim.com, the company, started already in 2007. And they still exist. It sounds weird, coming from me. But I’ve been a blogger for a while now, and have to say, I’ve seen a lot of these kind of businesses start, thrive for a while, and then dissappear.  Not so for  trendhim.com.
Their credo: “Everybody’s got a story. We want to help every man tell his.”
Well, I think they succeed quite nicely !
COUNTRIES
Trendhim is available in the following countries, and they ship to many more:
AT AU BE BG CA CH CZ DE DK ES FI FR GR HU IE ITNL NO NZ PL PT RO SE SG SK UK US ZA CH/FRCA/FR BE/FR US/ES

Discover their broad range of fine accessories at www.trendhim.com



Comments